At ES Broadcast Hire, we take great pride in the people who work for us. It is thanks to the skills and experience of our team that we are able to offer first-class service to all our clients, and to continue to successfully grow our business.
We are always happy to hear from high-calibre people who feel they are able to improve our services. If you would like to be considered for a career in one of Europe’s leading broadcast hire companies, why not get in touch?
You can find details of current jobs on this page, or if there are no opportunities listed, feel free to send us a CV for future reference.
JUNIOR HIRE COORDINATOR
- Contract: Full-time, permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00
- Salary: Available on request
- Benefits: Optional statutory pension
- Closing Date: Friday 28 September 2018
- Application Process: Please send your CV with cover letter to Pippa Pearce: email@example.com
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Hire Coordinator to join our busy Watford-based head office.
The role is a full-time, permanent post, starting immediately.
Reporting to the Hire Manager and working on a busy broadcast hire desk, the successful candidate will support the hire team in handling enquiries and bookings, including providing administrative assistance.
You will be responsible for helping to deal with equipment hire bookings from multiple broadcast clients. You will ensure that key information such as kit requirements, booking dates, pricing and delivery details is recorded and actioned accurately and promptly. Training in the role will be provided.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a bookings, administrative or office role is desirable but not essential
- Excellent IT skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Friendly, confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage priorities with minimal supervision
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work well as part of a team
For more information, please contact Pippa Pearce, Operations Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01923 811 520.