Our Sony BVM-X300/2 monitors are part of our industry-leading 4K hire fleet, helping us fulfil our ongonig commitment to supporting UHD live production with cutting-edge broadcast technology.
The Sony BVM-X300/2 is a 30″ 4K OLED broadcast reference monitor for critical monitoring of HDR/SDR 4K and HD content. It boasts unparalleled black performance, colour reproduction, quick pixels and industry-leading wide viewing angles.
Sony’s flagship monitor, the BVM-X300/2 uses TRIMASTER EL OLED technology delivers the highest imaging performance. thanks to the fact that each pixel can be turned completely off, it is capable of reproducing accurate black across every pixel. This allows users to evaluate each picture image confident that it is faithful to the signal.
Features of the Sony BVM-X300/2 4K monitor
- High Dynamic Range mode
- Supports DCI P3 and ITU-R BT.2020 wide colour spaces
- Accurate black and colour reproduction
- Extremely wide viewing angle
- Quick Response with Virtually No Motion Blur
- Sony S-Log Gamma, SMPTE ST 2084 and HLG Support
- Flicker-free mode