Master Sync / Master Clock Reference Generator
The SPG8000A is a precision multiformat master sync and master clock generator, suitable for hybrid sync generator and PTP (IEEE 1588) grandmaster clock reference generator applications. It addresses the emerging needs of customers who plan to migrate from traditional SDI-based to IP-based video (including live production) infrastructure in stages.
- Multiple independent black burst and HD tri-level sync outputs provide all the video reference signals required in a video broadcast or production facility.
- Four LTC outputs, VITC on black burst outputs, and NTP (Network Time Protocol) server provide time reference signals in a variety of formats.
- PTP (IEEE 1588) Precision Time Protocol support, including SMPTE ST 2059-2 and AES67 profiles.
- Sync generator and time reference generator for broadcast, studio, mobile, and post-production facilities
- Master or slave (genlock) operation for distributed system architectures
- Video equipment verification, facility link testing, and display calibration
ES Broadcast Hire is an approved rental partner for Tektronix, recognising our expertise in providing the cutting-edge 4K broadcast equipment that our clients need.
As part of our focus on supporting the move to UHD broadcast, we have not only invested in 4K cameras, lenses and monitors, but also in high-quality Tektronix 4K test and measurement equipment.